I've been published!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baron von BeeGee

Beer Bully
Reaction score
Pics from last year's Brewgrass Festival in Asheville:
http://beersouthpix.homestead.com/ashe2005.html

In this one you can see my posse to the right of 'pajama man' (me in the Whistler hoodie with my wife, two beer compadres standing to our left):

http://beersouthpix.homestead.com/DSCN0808.JPG

I'm crushed I won't be able to make this one this year. It was a great camping trip in the mountains at the perfect time of year with more good beer than you can possible drink in one day.

Baron von BeeGee said:
Looks like the little one was ready for lunch...:rockin:

ROTFL!
I nearly spit my lunch out all over my keyboard.

Thanks for the compliment. They come from good stock.

Who's the guy in PJ's in your pix? I see weeping radish was at that festival. I haven't had any of their products since the late 90's. Have they improved the qaulity of their beer?

No idea who the PJ guy was, or the guy dressed as a shower. Asheville is a pretty Bohemian place.

I didn't try any of the Weeping Radish brews because I was out there in the summer and ate there and hence was familiar with them and didn't want to waste valuable BAC on them in favor of new beers. I actually like most of their beers, although I'd agree they're nothing super special. They run a one-day 'brew school' that I'd like to combine with an Outer Banks vacation.

The guy in the shower was ultra-drunk, and kept wandering into the front of lines. Nobody got mad though, cause you know... he's in a shower.

bobbyc said:
I'm the bearded fella throwing an extreme high-five on that page.

What a fun day.
No kidding? Left or right? You both look pretty amped.

It was definitely the best brewfest I've been to. If you know where to look in one of the wider shots you can actually see my wife "taking a nap" in the sun on the outfield in front of the stage.

Left side. Everyone was shouting "HIGH FIVE BIATCH!" when they did it. It seemed like the right thing to do.

It was such an awesome experience. All those people on the field drinking beer, and every single person was happy.

My friends are in the pictures above and below the eXtreme high-five pic. The guy hugging his wife above the picture of me was nearly violated by the Terrapin tattoo lady. It was placed about a quarter of the way down his ass. Good times.

Baron von BeeGee said:
The asst. brewmaster is allergic to grain? What's he do...stand up in the office and direct everybody over the intercom?

I'm going to tell my boss I'm allergic to keyboards Monday.

Yeah, I know. :rolleyes: How he got that job is beyond me.

Back