Does anyone else still get a bit of a giggle...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BierMuncher

...My Junk is Ugly...
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
When they let that first cold sip of the day slide down their throats?

I can't help but get a little giddy at the thought that "I made this". After doing 12 batches since the beginning of this year, you'd think that the childish exitement would wear off. ;)

But NOOOO.

"This great one-of-a-kind-taste that I'm enjoying....I did that" :mug:
"This warm fuzzy feeling that washes away the strains of the day...I did that" :cross:
"That stupid happy-beer dance in my workshop this afternoon...I did that" :ban:

"Chores?" Sorry honey...didn't do that...

I feel better then. Not that I was really overly concerned. Well, it's about that time in the afternoon to go amaze myself with my creations again...:cross:

I totally felt that way this afternoon, when I was bottling. I had a bit leftover, and I tasted it, and I had that exact feeling: a bit of a giggly sensation at the realization that I had made a REALLY good beer. :D :mug:

Torchiest said:
I totally felt that way this afternoon, when I was bottling. I had a bit leftover, and I tasted it, and I had that exact feeling: a bit of a giggly sensation at the realization that I had made a REALLY good beer. :D :mug:
Yeah baby...

Thank you Jimmy Carter

I love nothing more than tapping the first beer of a fresh keg. It's the closest thing I've had to 'strange' since being married. You're not quite sure what you're going to get, but you can't wait to find out.

And, even if it's not the best you've ever had, it's still yummy

Back