HBT iPhone app on iPhone 4S crashing?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtkratzer

HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Any time I try to open a thread from my list of subscribed threads, the app crashes. I can open threads in the Classifieds, but not the subscriptions. Any ideas? Anyone else having the same issue?

I just tried with mine, it did exactly what you said. I have the iPhone 4 and just upgraded to ios 5, so the problem must be with that not just the iPhone 5s.

I just tried with mine, it did exactly what you said. I have the iPhone 4 and just upgraded to ios 5, so the problem must be with that not just the iPhone 5s.

That's what I was thinking, the iOS 5 software. I just got my phone on Friday, but didn't get to do anything with it until I got home Sunday from being out of town. Installed the app today since it didn't come over with the backup from the old phone for some reason and it's not cooperating. I didn't see any updates in the App Store either.

Same problem here. I upgraded my 3GS to iOS 5 then got a 4s on Friday and they both have the same problem.

I have the regular iPhone 4 and the subscriptions make it crash too. Must be an os5 thing.

New update out. It appears to have fixed the subscriptions and the search for me

Back