1" shank- need new tailpiece

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yooper

Ale's What Cures You!
Staff member
Admin
Mod
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have a small dorm fridge kegerator that had a commercial set up in it. The beer line came attached to the "end" piece, and I want to replace it. I need a tailpiece and nut for the shank.

The issue I"m having is that it's a 1" diameter shank, and it seems that all of the tailpieces I can find fit the smaller diameter shanks (are they 7/8"ish?).

I'm also ordering gas line and beerline for both kegerators, so I'd like to order from one place if possible but I would be happy to order separately if the shipping for a tailpiece and nut aren't unreasonable!

Does anybody have a clue where I can get the tailpiece and nut for a 1" diameter shank? Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most shanks are standard. Unless it's metric it should be 7/8. Take some pics and post em up.

I don't have a photo- it's the kegerator at my cottage.

I bought a new tailpiece for it a while back (the standard one) and it's way too small.

I will be out there later this week and can take a photo then.

Let me know, when you get a chance to check it out. I have a bunch of oddball stuff laying around that might fit.

Back