• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

brew stand for 10-15 gal batches

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rowdycactus

Reaction score
I'm looking to upgrade my setup with a used-but-in-good-condition stand that can accommodate 3 15-gal kettles, single tier preferred. I'd prefer one that has burners and gas lines in place already, but would be satisfied with just a sturdy frame in good condition. Add-ons such as pumps or temp control are a plus, but not required by any means.

My main issue here is that I don't want to dish out the $ for a new, pre-fab stand but don't know how to weld and am getting stuck while trying to start from scratch.

I'm located in Northeast Ohio, but willing to drive 5 or so hours in the vicinity to pick up. I imagine the shipping for something like this would be absurd.

If anyone has any suggestions, referrals, etc. - I'm open. Thanks for your help.

I do some side weld and fab work. I am also coming to NW Ohio around Christmas to visit the inlaws. So what I am proposing is that you start out by telling me what you are looking for in terms of a stand and I can weld you up the frame that you want and then you can dress it out with the burners and controls that you want. If we can agree on a deal that works for both of us, I can bring the stand up to Fremont the weekend before Christmas and you can pick it up from there.

Shoot me an email to [email protected] and we can start sketching this out and see if we can work a deal.

Back