All that junk in my trunk.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aekdbbop

Reaction score
Ok, so i finally got my brew gear out of the parents basement ( we just bought a house)

So i had to borrow the company van to get all this crap down to my house..
the wife was surprised to see how much stuff there was!

IMG00077.jpg

IMG00078.jpg

even though there is so much, there is still so much more i want!!!:drunk:

When i do my first brew with my new stand .. i will put some pics up of that too...

ps. everything just barely fits in my small garage, but it fits!

Yeah, this thread could get long and out of hand if everyone starts inventorying all their wares

We just moved to a new house and in the move all by buddies were giving me crap that one uHaul was all brewing stuff.

10 Carboys
12 Kegs
12+ Cases of Empties
10+ Cases of Full bottles
Chillers
3-4 Kettles/MT/HLT
3 Large Bins of Miscellaneous "stuff"
Fermentation Chest

I am no where near a lot of people on here as far as equipment. This stuff just takes up a lot of space. There is no easy way to pack it in a car, truck, van. I think I need to follow EdWort's lead and build a brew hut. My SWMBO isn't opposed to the idea.

Yeah, this thread could get long and out of hand if everyone starts inventorying all their wares

We just moved to a new house and in the move all by buddies were giving me crap that one uHaul was all brewing stuff.

10 Carboys
12 Kegs
12+ Cases of Empties
10+ Cases of Full bottles
Chillers
3-4 Kettles/MT/HLT
3 Large Bins of Miscellaneous "stuff"
Fermentation Chest

I am no where near a lot of people on here as far as equipment. This stuff just takes up a lot of space. There is no easy way to pack it in a car, truck, van. I think I need to follow EdWort's lead and build a brew hut. My SWMBO isn't opposed to the idea.

haha thats awesome.. what a wonderful u-haul load..

Back