No more dumpster diving...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tireater

Reaction score
I had a few bottles of my finest efforts foam out in the bottle...
I guess me and shopping cart girl are gonna have to go back to drinking store bought to get MT's...

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

How-Drunk-Coaster.jpg

I had a few bottles of my finest efforts foam out in the bottle...
I guess me and shopping cart girl are gonna have to go back to drinking store bought to get MT's...

I'm sober, but I think I get it.
A couple of gysers or beers that foamed over on opening because of infection have led the original poster to believe they are dirty and causing infection from having been from the dumpster. The shopping cart girl is either the grocery shopper in his house ( mom or girlfriend there's no way to tell) or a reference to street walking friends he made while scrounging the dumpsters for empty bottles or MT's :mug:

Hmm.. yes, and on further analysis.. I think the "store bought to get MT's" means they are planning on drinking kegged beer and keeping the empty kegs. Or is that MT's as in "empties". (Either way, has tireater ever heard of cleaners and sanitizers?)

The adventures of tireater and shopping cart girl!
(is that really tire eater?)

A new HBT literary adventure series...
Also soon to be available in comic books.

A couple of gysers or beers that foamed over on opening because of infection have led the original poster to believe they are dirty and causing infection from having been from the dumpster. The shopping cart girl is either the grocery shopper in his house ( mom or girlfriend there's no way to tell) or a reference to street walking friends he made while scrounging the dumpsters for empty bottles or MT's :mug:

If you are sober and get this thread, you had better start drinking!! JK

Bingo! I think the above is the best translation. The shopping cart girl is a family or household member and may or may not be his g/f. The MT's are definitely bottles and I don't think any street people are involved.

I had given up on a direct translation, but I did understand the gusher part, sort of.

Tireater is the guy that wants to dryhop with his SWMBO's big ass thong! I think "shopping cart girl" is his SWMBO!!!!!!! :D

well he just started brewing so i think he opened some of his freshly bottle beer and when he did it was a gusher becase it had not conditioned yet

give it 2 more weeks
tire

It must be a sickness...I went dumpster diving again today....
Shopping cart girl tricked me...she said her cake was in there...
It turns out she was hiding it...in some of those folds above her ankle...

When a woman drinks, and is too big to carry...ya gotta have a shopping cart...

Back