ISO: GI Bramble+Vanilla FT: inside

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

awlcordell

Reaction score
I am in search of Goose Island Bramble and Vanilla BCBS. In trade I can hook you up with any number of things of which I'm willing to go over $4$ on.
Fat Heads Headhunter
Brew Kettle White Rajah
BA Old Ruffian
3F oude gueze
Gueze tilquin
Rodenbach grand cru
Cigar City BA Big Sound
Great Lakes flagships and seasonals, just ask what's available.
Three Floyd's behemoth Barleywine
Three Floyd's rye da tiger
Three Floyd's Blackheart
The Bruery GFAR
The Bruery Black Tuesday
Any Alesmith shelf beer
Founders shelf beer
Bells shelf beer
Troegs nugget nectar
Just let me know what you're looking for or go to seekabrew.com to see what I can get in Ohio that you can't in your state.
I am willing to be pretty generous.
Thank you.

I need to get my hands on that gfar and black tuesday! You know how to contact me :p

No offense but you're asking for 2 relatively rare beers in exchange for off the shelf locals (minus the BT, GARF, and BA Old Ruff). I think you need to offer some heavier hitters to land either of those beers. I hope you get this done, best of luck!

Alright. So for vanilla. I would offer

Black Tuesday
White chocolate
GFAR
BA Old Ruffian
BA Blackout x2
Cigar City BA Big Sound

That's 7:1. If that's not enough then I don't know what the **** we are doing here.

Alright. So for vanilla. I would offer

Black Tuesday
White chocolate
GFAR
BA Old Ruffian
BA Blackout x2
Cigar City BA Big Sound

Nice offer, that's more of what I was talking about. Now unfortunately you run into the fact that there are not that many BCBVS out there any more and not as many people willing to part with them. So unfortunately your target audience will be small. I know from experience as I've tried to land a vanilla without luck.

Good luck OP

Back