CO2 Regulator Build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

micro108

Reaction score
I want to build my own CO2 regulator... No more paying $50-$80 bucks and having all of my beers set to the same psi!

Doe anyone know of a good place to buy some good CO2 regulators?

i bought mine off beveragefactory or micromatic. its one of those things you really need to work without leaking and while maybe you are able to do that- i dont ever want to come home to an emtpy tank....To build one you would deffinitly need some metal machining tools

i think he means he wasn't to build a multiple regulated line setup compared to using a manifold that has all the beers at one pressure

Another forum member, Tentacles, found this one. The regulator works great and comes with fittings for both CO2 and argon. I believe the high pressure gas-in side is also tapped with a normal RH thread, so you could daisy-chain it to another regulator by using a *high pressure* (VERY important) pipe nipple between the two of them.

Harbor Freight Tools - Quality Tools at the Lowest Prices

Another forum member, Tentacles, found this one. The regulator works great and comes with fittings for both CO2 and argon. I believe the high pressure gas-in side is also tapped with a normal RH thread, so you could daisy-chain it to another regulator by using a *high pressure* (VERY important) pipe nipple between the two of them.

They also have this one which is a few bucks cheaper.

Back