• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pint glasses for sale/trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

capcrnch

Reaction score
Trying to limit my pint glass collection to singles/doubles.

So, im selling these off, but will also accept a swap for other logo'd pint glasses!

1 HomeBrewTalk.com glass (The ones that were offered for sale here last year.)

Thanks!

rats, the red 420 is the one i have an abundance of. How about a Atlanta Brewing Company - Red Brick Pale Ale glass?

rats, the red 420 is the one i have an abundance of. How about a Atlanta Brewing Company - Red Brick Pale Ale glass?

Yup, that will work!

Throw me a PM with address and ill reply with mine!

See how easy that is folks? You have. I want. I have. You want.
Let's make each other not want anymore ;)

I'd love me a homebrewtalk glass... I couldn't get one because of the cost of shipping a four pack but just one... Might be feasible!

And I have many options for you from over here? Bulmers pint glass? Beamish? Guinness?

(All real pints too... :))

Edit:

Had a quick look at usps. Delivery would be between $10-$15 but I could sweeten the deal. Might have other glasses too.

I got almost every sweetwater glass they make. Interested in magic hat and homebrewtalk.

I'd love me a homebrewtalk glass... I couldn't get one because of the cost of shipping a four pack but just one... Might be feasible!

And I have many options for you from over here? Bulmers pint glass? Beamish? Guinness?

(All real pints too... :))

Edit:

Had a quick look at usps. Delivery would be between $10-$15 but I could sweeten the deal. Might have other glasses too.

As long as you both want 1 of the homebrew talk glasses, then we're good. I only have 2 that im giving up!

Trip, it doesn't have to be sweetwater, anything will work. Like I said, im not being picky and trying to be difficult with this. lol

Lowe, anything but Guinness. I already have a few Guinness glasses. Beamish or Bulmers works and im ok with the shipping if you are!

Lowe, anything but Guinness. I already have a few Guinness glasses. Beamish or Bulmers works and im ok with the shipping if you are!

PM me. We'll work out addresses. I'll tell you what. I'll fill the packet to the weight limit. Might mean a second glass, might mean beer mats, might mean something else, but I'll make it worth the shipping of the HBT glass...

Anyone else? Going to eBay next.
I was really hoping to see the 2nd HBT glass go to a HBTer!

Anyone else? Going to eBay next.
I was really hoping to see the 2nd HBT glass go to a HBTer!

I will trade you a Sam Adams Ultimate Beer glass for a HBT glass. I also have extra Stella Artois tulip glasses and some Bridgeport glasses if interested.

Let me know.

Updated the list..
1 glass left.. An HBT glass.
I won't put it on eBay, i'd rather see it go to someone here!

Trying to limit my pint glass collection to singles/doubles.

So, im selling these off, but will also accept a swap for other logo'd pint glasses!

1 HomeBrewTalk.com glass (The ones that were offered for sale here last year.)

Thanks!

possibly have some trader pint pounders [email protected]

Back