• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Homebrew Setup and Custom Kegerator - Long Island, NY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bryanbeary

Reaction score
I've had a good run storing this stuff in my mother's garage while living in NYC, but she's making me get rid of it all to free up some space. It will be available for pickup this weekend during our family garage sale in Westbury, NY. Send email directly to [email protected] if interested (skip the PMs please). $700 or best offer by Friday PM gets it all (not looking to part this out).

I have an array of Homebrew equipment including:
- 2 x Corny Kegs
- Hydrometer
- Carboy
- Electronic Scale

And then there is the converted chest freezer kegerator:
- Frigidare chest freezer with a 3 tap draft system installed (large enough for a standard keg, or 2 corny kegs)
- Tap system has electric wiring to light up logos of brews (see photos)
- Blackthorn, Guinness, Carlsberg tap handles with driptrays
- 20lb CO2 tank (empty)
- Johnson Controls external thermostat
- Regulator and splitter (dual) to run 2 kegs with CO2
- Connections for corny kegs included

And a few extras:
- John Courage tap handle
- bag of various bungs and hardware
- taps for guinness, sankey and hoff-stevens

Overall in good condition, though running some new beer lines and a thorough cleaning of the tap system would clearly be a good idea, as this has been sitting for a few years.

Complete set of photos here: https://picasaweb.google.com/bryanbeary/Kegerator?authkey=Gv1sRgCOrM6O740fO7DA&feat=directlink

Please let my know if you have any specific questions (I don't have immediate access to the equipment, since it is on Long Island - but can probably answer or find an answer to your questions).

I wouldnt swing the whole lot but would be interested in the cornys. I am from bethpage so if interested post where and when the garage sale is this weekend.

Still for sale and pickup in Westbury, NY. Buyer this summer fell through.

Dropping price to $600 for the entire setup - not parting it out.

email at [email protected]

Back