Nuthin' Fancy: Pancho's Pride Porter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

g0dolphins

Reaction score
Named after our black cat. When we lived in Brooklyn I found him nosing through the garbage in Feb 2001. He was frost biten on all paws, nose and ears, and had an infection in a wound on his right hind foot. The Vet said if we hadn't rescued him we we did, he probably would have died in a day, 2 at most.

Now he's a happy, healthy Casanova! Here's to Pancho!

PanchoPridePorter.jpg

Nice label. If I ever get my van fixed, Black Panther Stout should be on tap at Golden Valley.

nice look, i like it when someone can keep it simple and still make it stand out. the panther reminds me of ricky boby. like his dad said " if you can drive with that angry cat you can drive anything":ban:

lostnfoam said:
ricky boby. like his dad said " if you can drive with that angry cat you can drive anything":ban:

Ok, I have to ask: who is ricky boby and who the hell is his dad?
:rockin:

g0dolphins said:
Ok, I have to ask: who is ricky boby and who the hell is his dad?
:rockin:

The world's best NASCAR driver in the best movie ever.

I can't concentrate... there's a cougar on my chest.

Btw... label looks good.

david_42 said:
Nice label. If I ever get my van fixed, Black Panther Stout should be on tap at Golden Valley.

I'm sure that brew name would go over real well with Jesse Jackson. I'd watch out. Al Sharpton & Jesse'll be down there suin' your ass before you know it. ;)

Nice name! Why is repairing your van dependant upon brewing?

Black Panther Imperial Stout is a seasonal brewed by Golden Valley Brewing Co. in McMinnville. I take it that David_42, once he gets his van fixed, will be able to drive to the brewery and drink this beer.

Back