I don't know if I can take it much longer...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beninan

Reaction score
I haven't brewed a batch since March of this year, and it's killing me. Since I haven't brewed, I've neglected myself from going here to HBT. I'm still trying to figure out the new layout to figure out where different links are and such, but I think I'll get it.

Back in March I started to go through the stressfull process of buing a house and signed on it back in June (first time homeowner), but it was decided back in March to stop brewing so I didn't have to move fermenters around...
Now in this house, my brew room is also the computer room, and I can hear my empty fermenters yelling at me while I'm typing this.

A few things are still holding me up:
-Still trying to set up my fermentation chamber, which requires me to wire in another outlet and set up the temp controller. My ambient temps in the house are 75 degrees at the coolest, so something needs to be done and I'm tired of using a swamp cooler.
-I want to avoid brewing on my nice new stove as much as possible. I still have to finish my keggle, really only requires a ball valve installed, and I still need to finally spend some money on a good burner.
-The other house-work is still nagging at me to get done...

I've got my kegerator all hooked up in this house, but for some reason all four beers in it didn't come out that good. 3 were experiments, one was just "ehh". So I don't even have any good homebrews to hold me over.

I just felt like sharing. I feel like a junkie going through withdrawls or something. I don't even care if anyone even reads this. I need a hug...

/rant

Get thee a Craigslst Fridge or small freezer and an STC-1000 temp controller off ebay. Good bye swamp cooler!

You need someone to bug you about getting a burner and that keggle finished! Especially someone who can bring you some homebrew and hang out and help!

I've made a few "meh" beers and my favorite solution was to blend with other beers, or even add a capful of Bourbon or Rum help out the flavor.

Latest posts

Back