Don't click till later.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orfy

For the love of beer!
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I don't do political crap so I'm not looking an ethical or political debate.

But it's got to get you thinking.

354023520_4cd4c4def1_o.jpg

Thanks Orfy.

That does bring up an interesting ethical question (intentional or not). Sometimes Nature is quite Cruel, and You've got to wonder if it's really ok to intervene, especially if it's only to sooth our own conscience. Maybe NOT a topic for debate, but one that we must each struggle with internally. Unfortunately, Kevin Carter lost that struggle.

I do believe the photographer said publicly that if he had intervened, how many other similar scenes would happen that he would not be there to help.

Famine sucks. No matter where you are on the political spectrum, the suffering that some people still endure is heartwrenching.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKNoJ2BzSRU]YouTube - Sam Kinison about world hunger (1st Letterman appearance)[/ame]

Just to show there can be humor found in almost anything, depending on how close you choose to see it

Latest posts

Back