Last call for HBT NFL pick'em on Yahoo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marubozo

I can has homebrew?
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Since the season starts tomorrow I figure I'd give everyone one last shot to get in at the beginning. The rules are simple. Each week you try to pick the winner of each NFL game. No spreads to worry about. If you want in, you can sign up at:

Code:
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem

Tell it to join a private league and use the following information:

League: 27057
Password: homebrew

It's just for fun and there isn't any big money or prizes, but it's just something fun for football season and for bragging rights if you win.

Crap, ignore that link because the site automatically converts yahoo links into an affiliate link. Just go to the fantasy yahoo sports page and look for the pro pick'em link. Or copy/paste what I put in the code tags above.

i made a few mistakes. why i picked Houston is beyond me? i have no reason to have done that, must have been a brain fart.

and i was really banking on JAC upsetting over the Colts.

i made a few mistakes. why i picked Houston is beyond me? i have no reason to have done that, must have been a brain fart.

and i was really banking on JAC upsetting over the Colts.

I got the Jets game right, but have no idea why I picked the Bungles. 11 is a decent stab for week 1.

Latest posts

Back