Anyone in Germany want to make a trade?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryali

Reaction score
I'm looking to trade a case of beer for a case of bottles. Here's the deal: I'm in Korea and I'm searching for flip-tops but they're stupid expensive to ship overseas. You Germany-folks are tripping over flip-tops, so how about a trade? I will pay for a case of beer of your choice (keep it reasonable, please) plus padding/packaging and in return you will ship the bottles (in usable condition, please) to my APO address in Korea.

Keep in mind, APO-to-APO is free so it'll cost you some time to package and some damage to your liver. I think that's a pretty good trade.

For comparison: 24 cobalt blue 1/2L flip-tops from Midwest Homebrewing runs $60 and the shipping is $65.

Hey man,
I just got to Germany. Id be willing to ship you some bottles and dont even need a case of beer in return. I havent been on the forum here in a while and Im still in a hotel settling in so if you can hold out a couple months until I find a good source of them and get my house in order Id be happy to ship them to you. You looking for any size in particular? Color? or just want flip top bottles?

Well, I had to bite the bullet and I bought some bottles from Amazon. I certainly appreciate you taking me up on my offer but I had to go ahead and buy some since I plan to lager my Octoberfest for the better part of 2 months. If you get settled and still want to hook me up, I certainly won't say no. I'd LOVE to get the cobalt blue bottles and I'd like them in 500ml. Thanks again!

I'm in Germany and active duty Army, so I can ship APO to APO. I would be more than happy to hook you up with some bottles. I don't see blue flip tops that often however. If you know of a brewery that used them, let me know and I will make an attempt to get them. I'm stationed in Northern Bavaria if that give you an idea of whats around me for beer.

Back