Got my ring!!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pulzzefuny

Reaction score
We took a road trip to the Grand Canyon/Sedona/etc over christmas break. While we were there FI decided to surprise me with the most perfect ring! I had a list of what I wanted if I were to have a ring because I'm one of those weirdos that would really like to go on an environmental rant right now but won't :)
- vintage
- european cut
- "organic" look
- bezel set because prongs freak me out

He hit every mark!

TomSD said:
Wow so glad you bring this up to us here... I was just thinking how much better my brewing would be with a ring! Oh wait, I wasn't.

I think this is totally going to help my brewhouse efficiency. I always thought that adding a ring to my finger would do that.

I thought for sure this was going to be another of those "my boyfriend do not like me to where this dress because too short. What do you think?" threads. :D

This guy is tricky. ;)

Posted on another member's brewing log thread with "Jalepeno Cream Ale".

Gotta watch what the low-post count people are posting. The new thing is to drop a few random beer related posts before posting their ridiculous spam threads.

Was there a link? Did I miss it? Is there a pic? Did I miss it? I want to by a ring just like that one! Wait...no I don't.

Wouldn't you rather have this one instead?
fsmnyc-sexy-time-ring-2.jpg

Back