FT: Westy 12 ISO: Russian River

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BarnyardFunk

Reaction score
From the 2012 Westy release. Would like to trade 1 Westy for 2 Pliny and a Blind Pig, and a 2nd Westy for a couple RR sours. PM me if interested

Hello there I have a rr temptation in my cellar and some other non rr beers let me know.

dshay :mug:

If you aren't interested, I'm certain that he doesn't care why.

Sometimes it is important to provide context, especially on valuations, to brand new people on the board that seem to solely come here to trade beer. Got it?

corkpuller said:
I have RR, Ithaca Le Bleu, and Cascasde Sand Noir.

Interested?
I'd like to change your name to corksoaker ;) how does one come by RR AND Ithica? I've tried to swap with people in NY that can't get Ithaca

corkpuller said:
I have RR, Ithaca Le Bleu, and Cascasde Sand Noir.

Interested?

Ooooooooooooooh! That sounds like a nice trade.

Oh that's easy!

I live in PA, where RR flows like wine (er.....)

I went to college in Ithaca. I have many friends and some business up there, so I go frequently (every other month, at least).

I am happy to get Ithaca beers for anyone who wants them. I have a little Le Bleu that I can trade and I may have just stumbled upon a gold mine of White Gold E33 - which I will put up against any domestic sour....even RR

If anyone is interested in growlers of fresh Flower Power, let me know. I will keep a list and send them out after my next trip.

I'd also like to say, that the OP has been great to trade with. No beer yet, but communication has been solid and friendly.

-Corksoaker :mug:

I'd like to change your name to corksoaker ;) how does one come by RR AND Ithica? I've tried to swap with people in NY that can't get Ithaca

I'd love to try one of the Ithaca sours. Not sure what you want, I live inthe SF Bay area so can get any west coast stuff. I can even send you a couple of my sours if you want. I have a prickly pear blonde that is wonderful and a cherry sour that is just coming in to its own.

Oh that's easy!

I live in PA, where RR flows like wine (er.....)

I went to college in Ithaca. I have many friends and some business up there, so I go frequently (every other month, at least).

I am happy to get Ithaca beers for anyone who wants them. I have a little Le Bleu that I can trade and I may have just stumbled upon a gold mine of White Gold E33 - which I will put up against any domestic sour....even RR

If anyone is interested in growlers of fresh Flower Power, let me know. I will keep a list and send them out after my next trip.

I'd also like to say, that the OP has been great to trade with. No beer yet, but communication has been solid and friendly.

-Corksoaker :mug:

Back