Yet another Keezer Build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

November

...relax...
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So, I bought a new 7.0 cubic foot chest feezer and converted it to a keezer. It holds 5 kegs (four on the floor and one on the hump). I put the whole thing on wheels to aid moving it away from the wall to open it. I went with the hinges attaching to the collar so I wouldn't have to lift the kegs over the collar. I just got a Beergun and didn't want to have to use it with the lid open. My solution was to permanently run a line from valve on the manifold on the inside to a bulkhead and run a line from a second bulkhead to a beverage disconnect on the inside. The idea being that to bottle from any keg, all I have to do is connect the beverage disconnect to whatever keg I want to draw from, turn on the gas valve to the bulkhead and connect the beer gun to the bulkheads on the outside. Then I can just shut the lid and bottle away. I just need to put some small labels on the bulkheads on the outside so I don't forget which is which.

IMAG0127.jpg

IMAG0128.jpg

IMAG0129.jpg

IMAG0130.jpg

Nice work on the keezer. I'd get some dust caps for those open bulkheads, unless you keep the inside lines permanently connected. Leaving them open will just aggravate the whole "puddles in my keezer!" thing...

Cheers!

I might put some on for looks, but they are both permanently hooked up, one to a closed gas valve and the other to a disconnect. Definately need to add a bottle top catcher. I had oI had planned to use but it didn't look right.

Latest posts

Back