• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts For Sale 7 gal Aluminum Boil Kettle & Propane Burner

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaz4121

Reaction score
Have my old BK and propane burner for sale. Have since upgraded to an electric system and don't use either of these babies any more.

The BK is 30qt or ~7 gallons and of the King Kooker Brand. There are a few dents and normal wear and tare but it is still a good aluminum pot for 5 gal batches. Also comes with lid.

The burner came with the pot, and is rated to 38000 BTUs. Burner needs so TLC but once again, comes in perfect working order.

Here is the original: http://www.acehardware.com/product/...KPID=11021744&cagpspn=pla&CAWELAID=1049365733

Below are the photos of my system.

Asking $25 for the kettle, $25 for the burner PLUS shipping.

PM for details

DSC00710.jpg

DSC00711.jpg

Figured I'd bump to see if a lower price would entice anyone? She's no cadillac but she has brewed many successful homebrew batches and could be a nice, cheap way for a AG beginner to get out of the kitchen and into the backyard/garage.

Back