Chocolate Raspberry Stout

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpass00

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has brewed the PM Chocolate Raspberry Stout from Austin Homebrew Supply? If so what did you think?

I have done a chocolate cherry stout from extract and real sour cherries with dark chocolate. It was very good. I did not use mixed gas to carbonate it . Should it be carbed with c02 then switched to mix 75 nit 25 c02 when serving or carbed with mix from the very start of carbonation????

Somebody posted about this a few weeks ago... I kegged the AG version yesterday and pitched another beer onto the 1028 cake. It's one of my favorite homebrews, this is the first time I've made it myself but I've had it several times at the club meeting brewed by other folks. This recipe wins lots of medals at comps too.

I just primaried my AHS DC stout with some raspberry extract thrown in at flame out. (Yes I know people say to do it in the secondary blah blah)

So far it smells wonderful and I have heard nothing but good reviews on this beer.
My thoughts - DOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEETTTT!
-Me

Back