• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania pittsburgh 50lb bag briess 2 row $33

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swackattack

Reaction score
Bought in a group buy less than a month ago. Bought 250 lb of grain. Too much for me. Looking to just get out of it what I have into it. Located in 15101. No shipping

I'd love to get it from you, but I'm in Connellsville. :( The gas I'd burn getting there and back would equal the price of a sack at my lhbs.

Hope it finds a good home. :eek:

I'm driving up the turnpike on Wednesday March 13th. Expect to be near
you around 2-3PM. Can I pick up then? If so, what's the nearest turnpike
exit to you?

Will also be coming back the turnpike Sunday March 17th and would
be near you around 10-11AM if that's better for you. Other questions
above apply.

I would definitely want to get one of those if you still have them. I'll be driving from Indiana to Pittsburgh and could pick it up on the way on the 22nd. Would that day still work for you or would it be too late? If not I could try to send my father over to grab it or you could just take it to Pittsburgh Indoor Sports Arena (a soccer facility in Harmar) pretty much anytime.

Back