1,000,000 posts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, great idea Dibby.:drunk:

As if there's not enough post whoring around here (see Revvy, Laughing Gnome, Shecky, etc). Now you want to set a benchmark for everybody to achieve, with a reward on top of it?

Ok, I'm in.:rockin:

Get ready for 20+ pages of new posts every day when you get home from work.

As if there's not enough post whoring around here (see Revvy, Laughing Gnome, Shecky, etc). Now you want to set a benchmark for everybody to achieve, with a reward on top of it?

Hey, that's not nice!!!!:D

(as I inch closer to a prize *insert evil laugh here*)

Who are you guys kidding. If there was a prize, the 1,000,000 post would be someone with 30 posts asking about something they should of searched first.

What's dibby giving away?

Well, seeing as how Dibby resides in Tasmania (pretty much the only place where home distilling is actually legal) I think he ought to send the millionaire a cleverly hidden/disguised bottle of some of his finest hooch.:cross:

+1 on hooch. That and I know there is someone on here from New Zealand, its legal there too I believe. Hooch from around the Southern Hemisphere for the winner?

Who are you guys kidding. If there was a prize, the 1,000,000 post would be someone with 30 posts asking about something they should of searched first.

That would be a kicker............................:drunk:

Perhaps Forrest of Austin Homebrew would be willing to donate a special item to be awarded to the 1,000,000 poster?:rockin:

Like I didn't see that one coming! I was not saying that I was going to provide the prize but I do have a couple of aged beers in the cellar!

Back