• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT: 3 ball lock kegs -> 3 pin locks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blip01

Reaction score
I have a 3-faucet kegerator set up for pin lock kegs, but got a great deal on 3 ball locks recently. I can already tell it would be a pain to have a mix, so I'm looking for someone who may be interested in a straight trade, 3 for 3, or 1 for 1, etc.

I just had beer in all of the ball locks, the gaskets are fine, all held pressure at 30psi while force carbing. I also have a set of QDs. All relief valves work, and the kegs are all clean inside. Everything complete.

Any trade would need to be for 3 working, complete pin locks in equal condition. If you had a set of QDs to throw in that would be cool, but not necessary.

Local only, South Jersey!

IMAG0587.jpg

IMAG0590.jpg

Back