Homemade Paninis

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treacheroustexan

Reaction score
What's everyones opinions on Paninis? What's your favorite kind? I get really creative and always toss a bunch of random stuff into them, but I think my favorite by far would just be simple roast beef with swiss cheese and some home grown hot peppers.

Love paninis.
Pepperoni, spanish chirizo salami, hot capicolla, mozzerella, old cheddar, mayo, tomato sauce , lettuce, pickles
And of course a reuben panini is always good

This thread is making me hungry.

In addition to the roast beef/swiss/peppers and reuben options already mentioned, one of my staples is roast beef, provolone, Sriracha (rooster sauce), and au jus gravy to dip in.

Sadly, I don't make paninnis myself; that being said, I'd be very interested in the various breads (and recipes) used, as well as which presses (or processes) work best.

Lodge makes bacon-press cast iron weight, I know it's not a press, but they are nice and small for quick use on the grill. Bell peppers, onions, garlic, tomato, feta cheese and sliced smoked turkey, pressed.

Back