This will be an interesting beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danorocks17

Reaction score
Today I bottled my second attempt at a IIPA. The first one was lovely. I did a 90 min boil, multiple hop additions, and it turned out fantastic. This time I decided to do something similar with a different yeast, different hops, different hop additions, and only a 60 min boil. I'm not sure what to thing. I know it's still green, but I don't think this will turn out nearly as good as the first. I decided to use safale - 33 on this one because I used it on a Belgian tripple and really liked the results. When i racked to the secondary, the FG was at 1.020, and today it's FG is 1.010, so I had a decent amount of secondary fermentation. I also used summit hops as my bittering and cascade as my aroma, flameout, and dry hop hops.

Arg, I'm just venting a little frustration out loud *electronically*. I hope it turns out decent.

Back