Saint Arnold Christmas Ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hammy71

HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I used BYO's recipe and brewed this back in the beginning of August. Put the secondary in the fridge to crash cool friday. Figured I'd keg it some time this week and let it condition some more in the keg. Well I have to say the hydro sample tasted awesome. Well... I've never had the original, (it's not available on the east coast), so... I didn't know what volume to carb. I decided to go ahead and just email the brewery....what could it hurt....right? Wife said I was crazy but...what the hell. Well this morning I got a response from the head brewer....kick ass!!!! Just wanted to give a shout out to Micheal Harris... thanks again. Below is the email for anyone making this brew....

David,

In our kegs the CO2 volume is around 2.5. In bottles we bump it up a little, around 2.7.

cheers!

Michael Harris

Head Brewer

Saint Arnold Brewing Company

2522 Fairway Park Drive

Houston, TX 77092

713-686-9494

http://www.saintarnold.com

The guys at St Arnold's are awesome! It takes about 5 seconds to figure out that they really LOVE beer. I highly suggest you catch the regular Saturday brewery tour if you're ever in Houston!

Back