Dan's Tap House in Boonesboro, MD !

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mmmmm this is what I had. Of course I only ate half of it. We all had a great time. Food was awesome and a great selection on Tap with great service. We will be visiting as often as we can. Now take a deep breath and prepare yourself for the awesome order of IPA battered Fish and Chips below.

:D

FishnChipsatDonsTaphouse_zps7be748fb.jpg

Please keep in mind we went on a Sunday afternoon and from 3 to 4 the kitchen shuts down to prepare for the dinner items. I'm not sure if they do this during weekdays but probably just on weekends.

Well worth the trip so please check them out. Next time I go I'm bringing a homebrew or two for the cooks!

Went again last night and had their Nachos and an order of Crab Dip. Awesome food here! Sorry i have no pics but we ate all of the evidence! Had a couple imperial stouts to go with it. :mug:

Next time you head out to dan's let me know I live right up the street. It's a local watering hole for me and a few home brewers in the area.

Would you say it's worth the drive up from Arlington? If so, I'm intrigued...

Would you say it's worth the drive up from Arlington? If so, I'm intrigued...

I think anything is worth trying once. You guys have alot of good places down that way too. I would make it a day trip. On your way up stop in Frederick at Brewers Alley walk around town and the shops. Set a day up to see Flying Dog. Take 40 to Boonsboro stop in Dan's to have dinner and watch a hocky game. :)

Heading up to Dan's this afternoon after we go to the Mead tasting at Orchid Cellars in Middletown. I'll have a blue n silver jacket :D
I suppose we'll be there around 2:30 or 3. Keep in mind the kitchen shuts down between 3 and 4 to prepare for dinner.

I think anything is worth trying once. You guys have alot of good places down that way too. I would make it a day trip. On your way up stop in Frederick at Brewers Alley walk around town and the shops. Set a day up to see Flying Dog. Take 40 to Boonsboro stop in Dan's to have dinner and watch a hocky game. :)

Quite true, SD. I think I'll have to pack SWMBO into the car one of these weekends and do just that. Don't worry, I'll give y'all plenty of warning. ;) Thanks for the recommendation.

Cheers! :mug:

Latest posts

Back