Just mad!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evan

Reaction score
so the bulkhead for my MLT was going to be coming today, i have left a note on the front door for the UPS person to leave the package on the back door. the last few times and its always worked. so when i saw that my package was coming today, i left the note, i built the manifold last night, finished it today after work, came home and....NOTHING. a note saying they need me to sign! ok ok, guy/girl just doing their job. so i call in to go pick it up. they call me back, the lady at UPS says once the truck comes in they'll call me and i can pick it up. that was at 6pm, so at 8 i call back, the recording says my package is there ready for pick up and they are open till 8! so i have no chance of getting there before 8. so i get ahold of someone, and they said i should have been called...so now it looks like i'm not building the manifold tomorrow and i put off mowing tonight (because i needed to hear the phone ring) and its going to rain tomorrow, so i can't mow then. its like i went from being busy to nothing. who knows, maybe the truck didnt get there till after 8, and i'll check later, but MAYBE they have saturday hours. OH forgot, so when the lady said i should have gotten a call, i asked for it to just be delivered monday, but they can't they have to hold it 5 days now or i go in and pick it up.

wow, so that was a long winded, probably makes no sense rant but i just had to get it off my chest. i've always had good luck with UPS,USPS and Fedex. just wish i was working on my MLT tomorrow. looks like i'll make breakfast and play Wii all day.

EVAN MAD!!!

hulkstill_450x250.jpg

I am pissed at UPS also. I sent some beer to my family a few weeks ago and they lost a box with about 3 or 4 six packs of beer. Now I have to come up with some kind of an invoice to get my money back. How do you invoice something you made though? If someone ended up with my beer I hope they enjoy it.

well at least it didnt rain today, so i got to mow. and we are going out to some bars tonight and the girlfriend said she'd DD. the day did get better!

well at least it didnt rain today, so i got to mow. and we are going out to some bars tonight and the girlfriend said she'd DD. the day did get better!

After reading the words "well at least it didnt rain today..." I almost skipped over this post, figuring it wasn't anything of substance relating to the original rant. Then as I was clicking to see the next thread, I caught the words "girlfriend" and "DD" (double D) in your post. I immediately backed up to reread this post in greater depth.

Let me just say, I am sorely disappointed.

Back