Any one use cornykeg.com?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bgburdman9

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
These guys seem to have the best prices on kegs $22 for a cleaned ball lock and 21 for a cleaned pin lock and even cheaper if you buy more than one at a time. I was also looking at their kits but I can get the kegconnections kits for a couple bucks cheaper even with shipping and i know they will be good. I live close enough to where they are located I could just go there and pick up my order and avoid shipping.

The page says they are coke pin locks converted to ball lock, so beware of the size difference for your kegerator/keezer

any follow up on these guys as to how their service is? I just ordered a new 3 gallon ball lock keg from them since it seemed to be the cheapest I could find. Hopefully everything goes ok.

I can tell you as someone that walked in and picked up my order the service was great and I have had no problems with the equipment that I bought. As already stated the prices are pretty good.

its a great place to get corny's. I highly recommend them, got my four kegs and fittings about 4 months ago and they work great!

I don't like the fact that the ball lock fittings are made out of aluminum. Other than that they seem to be ok, but not for me.

I have ordered 3 pin locks from them. Shipping for a 2 pack to San Diego was just under $28, worked out to be about $36 a keg for the refurbished twin pack. I'm very happy with the service. Shipping was via UPS ground and didn't take too long. Will definitely use them again.

Shipping on my single 3 gallon keg was $8.41 to a commercial address (my work). I'm looking forward to having a keg for my smaller batches.

Back