• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Blichmann 55 gallon kettle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrPhilGood

Reaction score
like new condition asking $600 pick up only. Staten island, NY.

ForumRunner_20121209_105032.png

interested but I need shipment. let me know.
alos do you have the bottom Dia and height

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Can I ask why you are looking to sell it? I may be interested in upgrading one of mine to this. That being said, anyone want to buy one of my 55 gal stainless drum kettles for 350(im in south jersey) so I can then drive up to staton island and buy this from drphilgood? Haha it's a long shot I know

We had intentions on doing club brews but we bought this a bit prematurely. I'll ask my brew partner, we might be interested in doing some kind of trade for the ss drums.

Can I ask why you are looking to sell it? I may be interested in upgrading one of mine to this. That being said, anyone want to buy one of my 55 gal stainless drum kettles for 350(im in south jersey) so I can then drive up to staton island and buy this from drphilgood? Haha it's a long shot I know

Depending on what fittings are already installed I might be interested. Can you post or PM pics? Thanks.

Eh something has come up count me out guys. But someone should buy that, that is great deal for a boilermaker, and they are worth it. I use one for my MLT an love it hence why I was thinking of selling my boil kettle then shelling out the rest of the cash needed to buy this from dr.phil

using 55 pounds increasing diameter and hight by 2 inches parcel post is $100.00 I will check the current cost and compare. Just if no one show up to pick up.

UPS is a killer . I rather use freight fowrder or parcel post

using 55 pounds increasing diameter and hight by 2 inches parcel post is $100.00 I will check the current cost and compare. Just if no one show up to pick up.

UPS is a killer . I rather use freight fowrder or parcel post

I think going rate on these is ~$670 with no additional fittings, that's what my LHBS sells them for. False bottoms are another $200!

Back