Label Source for Tap Handle Shield?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spyk'd

Reaction score
I've been searching for an oval label that's 2.25" X 3.25" and comes on a sheet for ink jet printers to stick on my tap handle shields, but have come up empty on every search.

Anyone have an online source for such a beast?

I'd even settle for a 2" X 3" ovals, but I can't find those either.

Anyone?

:drunk:

You may have to have them custom made. I've never been able to find oval labels "off the shelf". I print mine on full sheet photo gloss label stock or bumper sticker stock and hand cut.

Taphandles.jpeg

Taphandles2.jpeg

EDIT - I just remembered "Ripped Sheets". You may try them. I used to use them for label stock at my last job.

Yeah, I'm trying to avoid having to cut. I'm using some that I cut and I just can't cut them even enough so when I place them on the shields, which is a perfect oval, it highlights the defects in mine.

That's a cool link BT and you failed to mention that you also use magnetic stock and stick the out of rotation labels on your fridge. I thought that was too cool!

:)

You can try onlinelabels.com I dont know if they have ovals like that, but they have lots of sizes and even waterproof ones.

You may have to have them custom made. I've never been able to find oval labels "off the shelf". I print mine on full sheet photo gloss label stock or bumper sticker stock and hand cut.

View attachment 3832

View attachment 3833

EDIT - I just remembered "Ripped Sheets". You may try them. I used to use them for label stock at my last job.

Very nicely done labels - what soefware did you use?

Ian

Back