Summit Saga IPA Recipe

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andyherrick

Reaction score
I just recently had the Summit Saga IPA which I found to be one of the tastiest IPA's that I have had in a while. I did some forum searches and internet searches with no luck.

Anybody try this beer? What did you think?

Possible all grain recipe suggestions?

Thanks all

Named after the Norse goddess Sága, drinking companion of the God Odin. With a divine tropical fruit hop aroma and clean, assertive bitterness. Pronounced hop flavor and aromas of Kiwi, Passionfruit, Apricot and Gooseberry. Not too high on the malty side of the spectrum.

Original Gravity: 14 P
Alcohol by Volume: 6.4%
Color: 9.0 L
Bittering Units: 80
Malts Utilized: Harrington, Caramel
Hops Utilized: Centennial, Amarillo, Citra, Rakau (dry-hopped: Amarillo, Citra, Rakau)
Yeast: American Ale

BUMP

Anybody have an all-grain recipe for Summit Saga? I can't seem to find one. My dad loves this stuff and I was going to brew him up a batch as a gift for letting us spend a week at their lake home this summer. Any help would be appreciated.

Just tried Summit Saga for the first time….tasty. I'd also be interested in an all grain recipe, might tweak it a bit to add just a bit more malt character. Great bitterness.

Recipe anyone?

Latest posts

Back