Homebrew Club Stories

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewstev

Reaction score
Hey guys, as a new homebrewer I have been looking for tons of ways to learn more about the industry and homebrewtalk has helped a lot with my development over the past few months. I've recently been fortunate enough to obtain an internship at the American Homebrewers Association, and part of my position is to add to and maintain the "club stories" section.

I am currently looking for some great homebrew clubs to feature on the page, and wanted to see if anyone on HBT would be interested in getting some club promo on the AHA website?

So if you are interested....send me a message to tell the world why your club is great! The main idea is to provide opportunity for clubs to share who they are and what they do as a club with the homebrewing community.

Check out some of the past featured clubs:
http://www.homebrewersassociation.org/pages/community/clubs/club-stories

Cheers

I'm interested. The President of my club is working on a brewing/art project with a local art grant and was featured on Basic Brewing Radio a few weeks ago. I'll shoot you a message.

Back