SEWAGE Help with a review: donate you Blichmann Fermenator for a brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boerderij_Kabouter

Reaction score
Hi everybody-

I am doing a review of SuperiorBrew's (aka Rich from Bitter Creek Brewing) new conical fermenter. https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f11/st...ew-ala-boerderij-kabouter-121004/#post1347355

Some people have had questions about a comparison to the Blichmann conical and I would like to do a side-by-side comparison if possible.

If you have a Blichmann fermenator sitting idle, and would be willing to part with it for a batch (or a split batch, hey, hey ;)) I would really appreciate the opportunity to give Rich the best possible review and show everyone how great of a job he is doing and how good this new conical is.

I live in Oconomowoc, but would be willing to drive to get your fermenter and return it as soon as I am done (~5 weeks). Maybe we could even make a brew day and a split batch out of it!

Cheers!!! :mug:

Justin

To sweeten the pot I might be persuaded to toss in a $50 gift certificate to anyone willing to do this.
I will also guarantee the safe return of your fermenter, but not your wife :)

To sweeten the pot I might be persuaded to toss in a $50 gift certificate to anyone willing to do this.
I will also guarantee the safe return of your fermenter, but not your wife :)

Wow- I wish I had a fermenter, and/or a wife, to share.

Thanks for the review- I think this looks like a great product!

I'd totally do this if you were in MI.
And I wasn't currently using both of them...

Best of luck.

I am brewing on 6-13-2009. Lager fermentation, planning a 14 day primary and a 14 day secondary before transferring to kegs for lagering.

I will need it for 28 days. How much are these to ship? I am not sure it would be worth that much trouble and risk of shipping damage???

I tossed out the box it was shipped in. Im not sure if there is a way to ship it very cost effectively.

Back