Help With IPA Recipe LME

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claytonh88

Reaction score
I am new to brewing ive tried the "true true kit" and i brew the IPA. My first goal was to make a IPA. at first i wasn't trying to make a colon of any particular beer, just trying to make a beer that is drinkable!!! Now i would like to make a better tasting IPA with LME using my own ingredients. I like a hoppy beer, my top choices are Good People IPA, Sweet Water IPA, MonkeyNaut IPA, Anything that has that good Citrus/ Grapefruit Flavor .. This is what i have as far a ingredents to use: Briess Gold Unhopped Liquid Malt Extract, and Amber LME, I have 1 pound of three diffrenet types of whole leaf hops, CTZ, Chinook, and Centennial. i have a source of grain local threw a brew shop but would like to buy in bulk if i can figure out what are the best grains to use for steeping. I think i can get a lot of the flavors i am wanting form dry hopping. Help with the order of hops and or witch hops to use for what Oh yea and the last batch i use i was using the White lab yeast and could tell a great change in taste any other tips and or recipise that you would like to share it would be a great help.. Thanks

Back