Iowa brewer!!!!!!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agpilot402

Reaction score
Glad to be here. Anyone here from the DSM area? Looking for a brew buddy.

I have my first batch of IIPA bottled and fixing to start in on a Belgium blonde.

jeff :mug:

Sorry I am not in the DSM area, I live in Cedar Rapids but there is a great store in west DSM called Beer Crazy if you are in need of supplies or have questions. they might know of a local beer brewing club in the area.

Welcome to your new hobby. Glad to have you hear.

That's here not hear Mick. A teacher should know better :D

Anyway I also do not live in the Des Moines area but it's nice to see another Iowan.

Go Hawks!!!

Welcome to the forums! I live in Ames and work in West Des Moines. The local brew club in DSM is the Iowa Brewers Union (IBU). There is also the Ames Brewers League in Ames.

+1 to Beer Crazy! It is a great homebrew shop that also has a terrific selection of commercial beers.

I have a starter kit from Beer Crazy and my first batch of IIPA racked and aging...

I am researching how to brew a Belgium Blonde (lawn mower) beer with a high gravity.

Keep in touch.

Back