• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brutus 10 single tier complete brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fortydegnorth

Reaction score
$2,350 complete

Complete single tier brew stand with everything needed to get started. Add propane, water and grain. I've bought this stand last year and have brewed 170 gallons since.

Bayou classic 62 quart kettles, stainless. Full false bottoms in boil and mash tun.
Sight glasses in boil and HLT.
3" adjustable angle thermometers in all three kettles.
Set up for probes on HLT and mash tun.
Two March 809 pumps. All stainless quick disconnects. Silicone hoses included. Set-up to do fly sparging and recirculating mash. Holds temps extremely well and is virtually hands free brewing. Stand has tippy-dump option for keggle (not pictured). Two high pressure burners and one banjo burner for mash tun. Love controllers to control mash tun and HLT. Pump switches in the control box. Switch panel swivels for easy storage and ease of use. Entire stand is mounted on casters. Burner grates are easily removable for cleaning. 1.5" square steel tubing with black iron gas line. Pilots for controlled burners.

I just brewed 20 gallons last Saturday with no problems on a double brew day. Works perfectly. Won't separate anything at this time. Prefer local sale for ease of shipping and so buyer can see in person or in action.

937-604-0272
Jason
Dayton Ohio

brew stand 1.JPG

brew stand 2.JPG

brew stand 3.jpg

Lack of space is pushing me to go BIAB. I'm building a 20-25 gallon single kettle setup. I'll miss the Brutus but I'll also have room for a fermentation chamber now.

I am actually coming to Dayton this week with an empty pickup truck for work, I am very tempted. Is there any way to switch this to natural gas or would I have to swap all the burners?

Latest posts

Back