• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Kegerator Parts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doggage

Reaction score
Well, just after getting rid of all my extra kegging equipment, my brother-in-law got a great deal on a fridge. He and my sister are expecting their first, and I'm going to help him get a kegerator set up before my new nephew/niece arrives. If anybody has these parts lying around, I'd love to save a dime. Nothing needs to be shiny or new--just working, not leaking, and decent looking.

CO2 Regulator (1 dial, 2 dial, whatever)
Shank (>=4")
tailpiece
standard faucet (preferably in decent shape)

Thanks

Do you just need one faucet? I have three brand new ones off of a 3 tap tower I bought but I already had perlicks to put on it. I kinda wanted to sell all three together. Or I have a used 2 1/2" tap with a used faucet and elbow shank....

I think I just got the faucet taken care of, but I'm waiting on a pic this evening. I'd be interested in the used stuff. Did you mean a 2 1/2" shank? If so, I'm not sure if that would be thick enough to go through the fridge door. I'll ask my bro-in-law to measure somehow. How much were you wanting for all the used stuff?

Back