Props to Austin Homebrew Supply!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neomich

Reaction score
Austin Homebrew Supply is running their 50 days 50 state sale again. Saturday was Texas' day and I placed an order for some stuff with the expectation that I'd probably get it by the end of the week or so.

I got an email today, and my package is already sitting at my door! They got my order out next day even with the increase of business due to the sale.

It's hard to beat this kind of service and turnaround!

Austin Homebrew is awesome. Between them and Brewmasters Warehouse, I have all my needs covered with good prices and *great* service. I do stop by the LHBS from time to time to push a few dollars their way, but AHS and BMW are by far my favorite online stores.

I've bought quite a bit of equipment from them, and considering how far away I am, they've been very accommodating. I can't take advantage of the 50 state sale, but Forrest was kind enough to let me enter the contest he had last year. I can't imagine that the business he gets from up here amounts to much, but he still makes an effort to get stuff up here.

I've got a sizable order sitting in my shopping cart waiting for Ga's day for the sale... hopefully it will get here in the next couple weeks. I'm about to have a couple open Primaries.

I just placed my first order with Austin Homebrew Supply and can type that I was very happy with my order. I even left instructions to write something on the box and even though it was really simple it made my day. I had them write "(my real name) is way cooler than (my wife's real name)". :D Sure enough she was home when my order arrived today and I showed her that even Austin Homebrew Supply thought I was much cooler than she is.

She said "that's so 5th grade". :p Thanks, guys!

I keep meaning to find a reason to order from them. So far, my LHBS has met my needs at very competitive prices. I can even send them my recipe via their website and they'll assemble it and have it ready for pick-up on my brew day, perfectly crushed grains and all. And, they're only a few minutes away from my house. But, the next time I need some equipment that my LBHS doesn't have, I'll look to Austin.

If this isn't a case for a poorly placed company review section, I don't know what is. Reviving a 2+ year old thread vs finding the company review section... no offense to the reviver, just an observation.

Latest posts

Back