Maryland Residents... Great new beer store

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billym99

Reaction score
ATTN All Maryland residents (or at least those close to Columbia)... wanted to put out the word that there is a great new beer store off of MD-175, in the new plaza where Costco and Lowes were built. The store is called "The Perfect Pour" and their selection of micro's and craftbrews is one of the best I have seen.

Also, they do weekly tastings (Thurs, Fri, and Sat) where different breweries come in and showcase there beers. I was there for the first time yesteday and was impressed by the selection... they also have some nice beer glassware for sale (although limited selection).

PS - I hope this thread is kosher... I am in no way affiliated with this store, I am just an impressed customer! :mug:

I heard about this from Draconian this weekend, sounds like a great place

Maybe slightly high... I can only compare to Corridor Fine Wine in Laurel and only remember a few prices off the top of my head and Perfect Pour seemed to ~$1 more on most stuff.

I still need to check this place out...I heard about it a little while back on another thread here.

Is it in the same, smaller plaza area near where the Trader Joe's is? I was in the area a few days ago (eating at Houlihans,) and saw a liquor store that had a "beer, liquor" sign, but no real name. I didn't drive close enough to see if that was really the place or not, and didn't have time to check it out anyways :(

Back