• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois Stir plate, 11 gal kettle, carboys, hops and other

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billysparrows

Reaction score
I have a stirstarter.com stir plate with 2000ml flask, stir bar, and magnet for sale. Used about 4 times. It works great I just prefer the ease of dry yeast. $45

44 quart bayou classic kettle with bargain fittings weldless fitting, 3 piece ball valve, 2 inch thermometer, and bazooka screen. I purchased the parts and made it myself. Never had any problems I just need a bigger boil kettle. $125.

6 Gallon better bottle plastic carboys (2). Each with thermstrip on them. $15 each.

Bag of Citra leaf hops, 2013 harvest, unopened, kept in freezer. $20.

5 Gallon stainless pot, heavy duty. $25

4 Gallon stainless pot, not as heavy duty as the 5 gal, but pretty good. $15

I'm in Glen Ellyn and I will not be shipping as I just had my appendix removed and I can't move so well. PM me if you're interested and we can work something out. Would love to sell as a group if possible.

IMG_1219.jpg

IMG_1215.jpg

IMG_1218.jpg

IMG_1221.jpg

IMG_1220.jpg

IF the going gets tough AND you decide to ship, ill take the citra hops and both better bottles gladly!!

Where are you at in il? My parents live in tinley park and I might be able to talk them into picking up the stir plate and shipping it to me

Edit: I guess I need to read the whole thread. I saw where you live

I'd take the 4 gallon kettle if you decide to ship or you have someone to take it to post office. Probably be able to ship via parcel select for $20

Ill take the better bottle's and stir plate with 2000ml flask, if they are still available.

I'm interested in the 44 quart kettle and the stir plate if you happen to still have it. I'm in Illinois too.

Appendix sucks.. Mine burst when i was 16. Doc said i was close to death from the infection. i hope yours did not get that far.
If you where on my side of Chicago i would make the drive and compare scars. Oh and also buy your pots n stir plate.

Back