Bottled 12 bombers last night with new Beergun!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biggrizzly

Reaction score
I got a beergun for Christmas and last night I bottled 12 22oz bombers using it connected to my kegging manifold in the fridge. It took me three bottles to get the hang of how to fill while leaving just a small head space. After the first three I had the process down. What a great way to bottle!

I got a beergun for Christmas and last night I bottled 12 22oz bombers using it connected to my kegging manifold in the fridge. It took me three bottles to get the hang of how to fill while leaving just a small head space. After the first three I had the process down. What a great way to bottle!

I got one for Christmas too! After getting it figured out, I loved it! The only issue I had was I hooked up the "beer" side first. And then, I had to hook up the co2 side. Not really a problem, except that I couldn't screw in the fitting without turning the beergun and the beerline around myself! Aha, I told myself. Next time, gas side first.

It worked quickly and easily with no foaming. I really loved it.

I got one too, but haven't used it yet! I'm still waiting for a reason to need bottles. Glad to hear the "gas first" part, so I know for the first time I use mine.

ordered another keg this week, and im ordering the beer gun with out next ingredient order! seems like it will be a great gizmo!

I got one too, but haven't used it yet! I'm still waiting for a reason to need bottles. Glad to hear the "gas first" part, so I know for the first time I use mine.

Yup... I am taking a few of those bombers I filled last night to a NYE party tonight. I hope someone likes them. Seems like most non-craft beer people are not fans of IBUS over 10 to 15. Some people think Yuengling is bitter!!! Good Grief!

There is another thread discussing a home made beer gun to compete with the purchased ones.

They say in the thread that their bottled beer has lasted over 9 months by bottling this way.

Latest posts

Back