• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Equipment / Kit For Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewvangelist

Reaction score
Hello all, since having kids I've decided to get out of the home brewing game for awhile. I'm looking to sell all of my stuff either on here or Craigslist here in Chicago so even if you aren't interested please help me out and let me know how much I should ask for all my stuff. I'm selling everything all together nothing individual. I'd also take an offer on here if anyone is interested and close enough to the Chicago south side to pick up. Thanks in advance for everyone's help.

Pictures attached but lot includes: two 5 gallon ferment buckets, one 5 gal bottling bucket, two 5 gal carboys, one 2.5 gal carboy, tow 5 gal corney kegs and dispensing tubes, one stainless steel stock pot, bottle capper, bottle rack and washer, 2 extract kits a belgian triple and an irish stout, ton of misc bottles, some random tap handles and draft stuff including a nitrogen tap handle, brushs, spoon, thermometer, 2 hydrometers, 2 sanitizers, caps, yeast starters and misc additives, and finally a propane tank and stand to brew in garage / outdoors.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/91727662@N04/8331546946/in/photostream

Let me know I you want to sell the Guinness tap individually. I live in the Chicagoland area.

I came on here mostly looking for a value for everything I didn't think I'd find local takers for some reason. I think I'd like 425 with the nitrogen tap or 350 without as I got a separate offer for it and didn't know what it was worth... I'm open to offers though I know it's a strange lot and I want it out of my living room... Email me at scottie.thomas @ yahoo if your interested. Thanks!

Back