Bottle score

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paulinuke

Reaction score
I got 256 grolsch style flip top bottles today on the cheap off craigslist $60 for 256 bottles, retail would have been a lot more than that, I just about filled up the truck to bring it home. Now I have some washing to do. Paul

Paulinuke said:
I got 256 grolsch style flip top bottles today on the cheap off craigslist $60 for 256 bottles, retail would have been a lot more than that, I just about filled up the truck to bring it home. Now I have some washing to do. Paul

Paul,
Did you ever get all those botlles washed? I wish I could run across a deal like that. I had to order two cases from MoreBeer. $$

I washed about three cases worth but then ran out of drying room. I stopped and the brew store today and bought an 81 bottle tree so I could wash more bottles at a time. The guy I bought them from never even took the labels off, some might say I am picky, but I want all the labels off. I have enough beer bottles, now I just need more wine bottles. Paul

I have a guy that brings me a grolsch bottle every day or two so I'm starting to build up some. Only have 6 grolsch for now but he gave me a really cool brown flip top too. Only 11.2 oz I forget the brand. Maybe I'll pick up a 4 pack this weekend to increase my stockpile a little more.

Back