big weekend

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcalisi

Reaction score
So I'm just recovering from a big weekend... I finally gave comcast the boot for fiber to the house for tv, internet (15mb), and emergency telco. Oh and cheeper by $20... I must say I'm very impressed. Sorry I'm a geek by nature so this stuff really intrigues me. I also got my garden ready for plants. Most importantly I got the tops cut out of my kegs using my grinder and cut off wheels. (3 wheels/top). I know no pictures I was too tired but I was very impressed with myself... after hitting it with 120 and then 220 grit flappers it turned out good without any sharp edges.

Now I just need to figure out how many couplers I need to order. I'm thinking three per keg. On the HLT how do you have your coils penetrate your keg? I've seen them in/out side by side and some vertical spaced about 8" apart.

I would like to get them drilled this week and in the welders hands by Saturday.

Back