Petrino bails out of Atlanta

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apart from the obvious Vick situation, I have a feeling this also has roots in the dissappointing trend toward college coaches getting in over their heads in the NFL and taking the money and running. I really actually feel sorriest for the college recruits they originally bail out on in their sell-out ego quests.

Again, not to take away from your thread. The Vick thing and his players showing "support" all but validates his exit. Those players were looking out for themselves and not Vick.

I can't imagine the Michael Vick support scene last night helped matters very much. The only one that bothered me personally was the 'Free Michael Vick' thing. WTF was up with that?

There does seem to be a new and crazy trend with the NCAA coaches jumping ship fast for cash without any regards to the integrity of their decisions. I would think NFL owners will be catching on real soon. Or you would think so anyway.

Latest posts

Back