Can you help me change this recipe?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Me and my friend made beer last school year for extra credit in our biology class (with my parent's consent and supervision). The beer tasted like beer but it was really beer so we didn't really want to drink it. We want to try and make another batch tomorrow with the same ingredients since we only used half of them. Is there anything I can add/change to make it less bitter without having to buy more ingredients. My dad said that it is just because it's an ale recipe and we should have tried to make a lager. But I want to try and use these ingredients once more before we go and by more for a whole new batch. I was think of just using less hops since they give it bitterness. Thanks guys any response would be helpful!

Why'd you need your parent's consent last year if you were born in 1980, as your profile indicates?

This forum's for homebrewers of legal age only, sorry - regardless of parental consent. Unless you've got one whopper of an explanation... :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back