• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kegerator Draft Tower, Faucets, Sanke Tap, Line T, Tower Fan

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris41

Reaction score
Upgraded my Danby Kegerator and have all new stuff for sale (tower blower is slightly used).

Black metal single tap draft tower and faucet. Tower top cover is chrome. There is a superficial scratch on the cover, hardly noticeable but wanted you to know. Faucet does not a plastic draft handle included.

Chrome faucets (2) No handles.

Line T splitter

Sanke Tap

Draft Tower Blower Bought off Ebay and works great...I just don't need it. I have the plug wire but it's not in the picture.

Will sell ALL for $49 including shipping to mainland USA. Selling As Is

DSCN0287.jpg

DSCN0288.jpg

DSCN0290.jpg

Got the stuff today. All in terrific shape and packed well enough to survive armageddon! Thanks for the great deal!

And here's the result. Drilled a couple of new holes and hooked up the extra faucets and viola, ready to serve three beers. And no, one of them is NOT Coors light. Thanks again!

image-825336538.jpg

Back