• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

20 Gal. Blichmann Boilermaker with false bottom - NEW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cardog

Reaction score
I have a brand new 20 Gal. Blichmann Boilermaker brew pot. I bought it 2 years ago but never used it and decided to go a different direction with my project. Believe it or not, I would trade for a 10 Gal Blichmann + $$$ (even if yours is used).

Retail price on brew pot is $409.99 and the false bottom is $99.99 for a total of $550 with tax.

This is yours for $475 and is my loss and your gain. Not to mention that these are on back order right now. Will include free shipping in the lower 48 states!

2012-03-10_10-19-05_582.jpg

Hello, just let me know what email to send the payment to if it's still available.

Thanks,
JR

Cardog said:
I have a brand new 20 Gal. Blichmann Boilermaker brew pot. I bought it 2 years ago but never used it and decided to go a different direction with my project. Believe it or not, I would trade for a 10 Gal Blichmann + $$$ (even if yours is used).

Retail price on brew pot is $409.99 and the false bottom is $99.99 for a total of $550 with tax.

This is yours for $475 and is my loss and your gain. Not to mention that these are on back order right now. Will include free shipping in the lower 48 states!

Latest posts

Back